Wednesday 26 October 2011

Your wife can change your life.....?

Dear Sir,





I am Subu.Sudheesababu aged 30, and a native of Varkala (S/O Late. Mr. A.Sudhhesa Babu (PA to Govt. Chief Secretary) Kunnamkulam House, Trivandrum district, Kerala). Presently I am working as a Geotechnical Engineer with a MNC in U.A.E. I did M.Sc in Marine Geology (2002-2004) and M.Tech in Ocean Technology (2004-2006) with First Rank from School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, India. While I was working on my MTech project in Institute of Reservoir Studies, ONGC, Ahmedabad, I came across a marriage proposal from a UAE business family through the matrimonial advertisement. Me and Ashi Ashokan, (D/O.Mr.K.Ashokan, Ponkaruna house Thottam, Manacaud, Trivandrum) married on 6th April 2006. Since I was a student, Ashi%26#039;s father offered me a cash cheque for meet the marriage expenses. I initially rejected the offer but later gave up after Ashi%26#039;s father successfully persuaded me to accept the same. One week after marriage she left from my home and went to U.A.E. In July 2006 I completed My M.Tech course and on 8th July I went to UAE. When I was in U.A.E I had stayed with her in her home in Ras Al Khaimah. I was unemployed and I depended on them. My father-in-law behaved arrogantly towards me. He doesn%26#039;t know how to behave to others. After reaching UAE he continuously tormented me, mentally and physically. Since he is uneducated, I ignored his acts/comments. After reached uae her father continuously persuaded me to take a bank loan for his business purpose, but I am not agreed with him so that One a particular day he behaved like a mad dog, and tried to assault me, and he forced me out of the home for the whole night. Later, on my own effort, I attended the interview and was selected and joined Dubai Arab Center for Engineering Studies as an Engineering Geologist. During these days my wife (Mrs.Ashi) was working as a secretary to the marketing manager, RAK White Cement Company in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Things started changing when I had a minor verbal exchange with my father in law (Ashi’s father) regarding my wife and her well being. Everything worked fine for few months and we (me and Ashi) shifted to a new house. While I was in office, as part of the conspiracy my wife took my permission to leave my house on the pretext to attend a three days company business meeting at Muscat Hotel, Trivandrum, Kerala. I granted her instant permission and also helped her in shopping and personally dropped her at the sharjah International Airport on 10th January 2007. After reaching Kerala she stopped contacting me and all my efforts to contact her failed. Later I realized that all these days I have been constantly cheated. She opened my bank locker on 11th January 2007(SBT, Kadakkavour Branch, Locker No: 157) with a fake authorization letter and took her gold. I couldn%26#039;t believe my ears and to find the truth. By the advice of her mother I resigned my job and returned to Kerala on 16 th January 2007. Once I reached Kerala I learnt that my wife returned to UAE on the same day. Soon after she told me that she no longer wished to live with me and requested me to divorce her under mutual consent. Since I loved her very much and since the issue can be resolved through mutual understanding, I refused that plea (initially). But I totally failed to settle those matters. After couple of weeks she lost her job at RAK cements due to some illegal relation with a person working in the same company. After the fake business meeting when I try to contact her mobile phone, then after I received a shameful SMS message from her number. As evidence I am still keeping that message in my phone. As relating to these incidents I tried to move more legally and filed a case (CMP No 1157 of 2007) regarding to the bank locker operation. Then her family engaged thugs to harass me. In order to avoid confrontations and for my personal safety I had left from Kerala. When I was in Mumbai her father had arranged some dons for assassination, to cut the story short by the grace of God still I am alive. Since this plan didn%26#039;t work out, she again came back to Kerala on April 2007 on the advice of her father and filed some fake cases against me, including dowry harassment / Domestic Violence and Cyber Crime (Crime no. 166/CR/TVM/07/U/s 488(A) IPC and 67 of IT Act.) It should be noted that Ashi stayed in my home in Varkala for only one week after marriage. Soon after that we moved to Ras Al Khaimah, where we lived in Ashi%26#039;s father%26#039;s house. Under these circumstances, how can I or my parents harass her? Even if we assume that these incidents took place, why didn%26#039;t Ashi and her family report this to the police instantaneously? This confirms that all the allegations are fabricated and hence false. She already knew my email password she / somebody create that fake orkut profile in order to get divorce and compensation latter filed a fake cyber case against me. Recently I received information that she got the ex-parte di|||What the hell is this ****?|||this is the longest question I%26#039;ve seen on here.2 pts.|||yeah, give her divorce.|||uh whats the question again?|||you cannot expect people to read this





this is spam.





REPORT|||It%26#039;s not as bad as it seems. I think if you give her the divorce you will be ok. You don%26#039;t sound like you have a lot of money so what she is after is a divorce. You may have dodged a bullet here. Cut your losses and move on with your life.