Wednesday 26 October 2011

PLEASE HELP! He said he lost my number after we had a huge fight 2 weeks ago...Is he lying?

We had a huge fight where I yelled at him horrible words and dumped him via text(I was angry and frustrated) I apologized immediately with texts, calls and messages. He didn%26#039;t reply except for 1. Which was last week monday. He said he%26#039;ll call when he has the time. He hasn%26#039;t. Then I last text him was last week saturday. He didn%26#039;t reply. He didn%26#039;t hear from me until yesterday when I message him this apology:



(DON%26#039;T HAVE TO READ THIS PART)

%26quot;Hey I know I screwed up by acting like such a total ***** about your phone. I even made it worst by saying those harsh things to you on Sunday that I didn%26#039;t mean(I was just really angry and frustrated that I couldn%26#039;t communicate with you). It also didn%26#039;t help that I acted all %26quot;needy%26quot; or %26quot;clingy%26quot; trying to fix it. I just wish you would have given me a chance to prove to you that I can change of how I handle things and that I am not usually like that, like how I gave you chances when you ask for them when you made mistakes...



PS: I want to say something else to you...but I am so shy, I don%26#039;t know how to say it. %26quot;



His response is : %26quot;Hey...I lost your number. what is it?%26quot;



I don%26#039;t know how to respond to this. Did he get that mad that he erased my #? (Well I did say that he%26#039;s a horrible person and I can%26#039;t believe I went back out with him and he%26#039;s full of bull---****, and I was right all he wanted from me was sex)---Which we never did yet even though we got back together after a little over a month already.|||You sound desperate and insecure to me, but be rest assured that everything will be either fine or irreconcillable.



Life continues with or without your boyfriend. Seriously think about it you can live without this man or guy.



Having said that, lets evaluate your options:



It will be fine if:

a) He accepts your apology

b) Realises that you are human and normal and that you can make

mistakes.

c) You still love him as before except of course that you told him all

those things because you were angry.



It will be irreconcillable if:

a) He chooses to avoid you

b) Pretends he does not to know your number (since when?

Thought the two of you were lovers?)

c) Does not call you for reasons best known by himself, only.

d) seems to be a problem than a lover.



If its irreconcillable, then girl!!!

It is a wake up call to forget about the man and move on with your life.



Someone will definately come along, who will love you better than this guy.



So, both ways accept what comes and most importantly, follow your heart.
  • legal advice get married
  • new hair styles
  •