Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to do find out if your house is bugged and your phone tapped?

It is not expensive to bug someone%26#039;s house, as was suggested in another Q%26amp;A. You can go to any electronics store and buy simple kits and listening devices. (My oldest son, used to buy electronics kits, for other things, when he was 9yo). Anyhoo.....I have a mentally ill relative, that likes to stalk, harass and torment. My oldest daughter, is very very upset. The police don%26#039;t care and now it%26#039;s seems that this relative, is repeating to others, things that I have only mentioned in my own home, or on the phone. He likes to exaggerate too and ring friends, schools, work. It%26#039;s really really annoying. I%26#039;ve moved a few times, changed my name, got an unlisted number, but he still finds us...My husband died a few years ago and so this relative, thinks I am alone and vulnerable. Not true! I am not a violent person...but he tried to kidnap one of my kids in 2003 (but, we had gone away camping that weekend) and if he tries it again, I may have to enlist Mr. Shovel to help!|||%26quot;How to do find out if your house is bugged and your phone tapped?%26quot; that would require a thorough search of your house.





As for your relative I really think you should go to the police, if they aren%26#039;t helping you then they aren%26#039;t doing their job.





If none of these work, have you ever thought of moving overseas?|||how do the police not care that he tried to kidnap your kids?