Monday 17 October 2011

Did he REALLY have a reason to break up with me?

we%26#039;ve been together for 13 months. He%26#039;s cheated on me about 5 times that I know of. He%26#039;s very controlling, he doesn%26#039;t let me talk to ANY males, unless I absolutely have to. My friends that were boys were texting me, just saying hey %26amp; he wanted me to change my number, so I did. Last night my friend texted me and said hey, ( i dont know how he got my new number) but my boyfriend went crazy on me! and i didnt even text back. he started accusing me of cheating, and calling me slut etc. and he wanted me to change my number again but i said no! then today, he told me girls were calling him moaning his name in his phone..so i was like, change your number! and he wouldn%26#039;t.. ( i didnt really care if he changed it, i just said it to see how he would react ) but ANYWAYS, today my friend texted me again and said %26quot;hey kristy%26quot; %26amp; i didnt reply but my boyfriend got really mad again, and he told me to text back and said %26quot;stop harrassing me i dont want to be your friend no more so leave me alone%26quot; and i didnt want to say it, because i think thats just ridiculous.. then my boyfriend wanted my friends number, that i never even talk to anymore, to %26quot;cuss%26quot; him out..but i didnt give him the number, so he got all mad and said im hiding something %26amp; that im cheating with him, and that i basically chose my friend over him..now i never cheated on this boy not ONE TIME! I just thought I didnt need to do all that, say those mean things, and have my bf call and cuss him out, for what? for saying hi to me? was I really wrong?|||Lets see if I got this right.

%26quot;He%26#039;s cheated on me about 5 times that I know of.%26quot; and you have %26quot;never cheated on this boy not ONE TIME!%26quot;

%26quot;He%26#039;s very controlling, he doesn%26#039;t let me talk to ANY males%26quot;, even makes you change your number, but admits to you that he has women calling him and %26quot;moaning his name in his phone%26quot; and refuses to change his? Talk about double standards!

And he wants to isolate you from friends, wanting you to cut off someone because they said %26quot;%26quot;hey kristy%26quot;, even demanding their number so he could %26quot;cuss him out%26quot;, and freaks out when you won%26#039;t let him?

And you wonder %26quot;Did he REALLY have a reason to break up with me?%26quot;. Girl he did you a real favor, you should have kicked HIS A*S to the curb long ago!|||Yes! He had a reason.|||No!

what the hell, he cheated on you and you%26#039;re asking us if you%26#039;re wrong for NOT giving him your friends number!? Girl eather you live in a Box or you%26#039;re living in a cave. WTF! You didn%26#039;t do nothing compared to what he did? What you ARE doing wrong is being with a guy who cheated on you soo many times!!

You%26#039;re crazy!

Get over him...

Trust me, youll laugh at em later!|||thats pure drama honey. but you make the decision is it really worth staying with such a guy like that. the thing is to me... women act like there are no more men on earth... they try to hold on to what needs to be let go and obviously don%26#039;t really want to be there with her. he strayed several times too many. now he is controlling you and you are still there. wake up honey. u might care for him and i can understand but at then end of the day.. u are a doormat, fun to use, and not worth really committing to in his eyes. but have fun stay with him... and years later when you look back you will see. good luck|||Honestly, as a female, i have no sympathy for you. You need to gain some self respect b/c no self respecting girl would have ever put up with that. You should have gotten rid of him a LONG time ago.|||dont feel guilty but be glad that you are free from him controlling you|||Please tell me you don%26#039;t want to be with him anyway, don%26#039;t stay with someone who treats you like that.|||No he sounds like a loser. let him go and find ssomeone better from your pic it looks like it wont be that hard chica! please answer mine no one else is thankshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Firstly, you should have broken up with him after he cheated the first time.



Secondly, you are not in the wrong. You were standing up for yourself and not being a pushover like he wanted. He has no right to go through your phone, ask you to change your number, or call you a slut.



I%26#039;ve dated a man like this before honey and it only gets worse. He%26#039;s insecure and jealous and afraid that other men will %26#039;snatch you up%26#039;.



I hope you stay in the RIGHT and do NOT get back with him. I%26#039;ll be mad if you do!
  • can dogs eat celery
  • connecting database
  •