Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to deal with having a child?

with someone you hate. You know when you make a horrible decision and have children with the most ignorant person possible and you find yourself 6 years later dealing with this person that still has no growth or understanding of women and what it takes to raise a happy and healthy child. The one where when you check your voicemail, he%26#039;s still shouting obscenities at you because he has no concept of why you don%26#039;t pick up the phone in the first place? Anyone please let me know if you are going through the same thing and how do you deal with it. Also, changing my cell phone number isn%26#039;t an option.|||I don%26#039;t know age in this situation, but that really had a lot to do with it in my case. I was that guy, still dealing with that in my own way but eventually I realized how great my children are and that they are Worth fighting for. so if it helps at all to know that guys really can chang, I did might have been a little late for me and my wife but we might b able to work it out, all I know is, in my case it took a very drastic thing to make me realize what I was doing before I stoped, and if he is yelling at you like that he needs help like I did, there are places that can offer that. just do not for any reason allow it to happen in front of your child it will cause lots of problems you don%26#039;t want|||what does your hate for him have to do with the child? i DETEST my middle child%26#039;s father. i wouldn%26#039;t spit on the man if he was on fire. my child looks EXACTLY like him. i have sole residential custody of her. he is still off in his drug world, and i love my child unconditionally. i focus on her, not her sperm donor. change your phone number and just don%26#039;t listen to him.