Monday 17 October 2011

A girls phone number, help?

I am 14 years old and in the 8th grade. Now at this point your most certainly thinking this is another Drama moment and should be ignored as usual.. this is not one of those cases, so serious answers please.





In my middle school during P.E we have a section for people who do %26quot;Dress-out%26quot; and those who don%26#039;t. And i was in the %26quot;Non-Dress out area. there are some kids who just sit down and talk to each other, and those who smoke since the area is literally now even in the school grounds. Something that caught my eye away from my usual, lean on the tree and wait for the period to end. There is this girl that I had my eye on for quite some time now, for about a few months to be exact, and out of nowhere we started talking to each other, I got out my phone to see when the period will be over and she asked me %26quot;May I see it%26quot;? I said %26quot;Sure%26quot;.





She looked at it and she was concerned for the large scratch on the side of my Phone.


I told her how it happened.





Then she showed me that she wanted to add her number to it, I said the following %26quot;of course%26quot;.


she smiled and handed back to me the phone and said that she gotten her Phone taken away and she%26#039;ll get it back in around 3 days or something like that. Personally the reason I%26#039;m asking for you help is because I never really had a %26quot;Girlfriend%26quot; or %26quot;Date%26quot; in my lifetime. which is understandable because I am a %26quot;Computer person if I may add%26quot; Somehow.. I feel really comfortable to express myself when I%26#039;m around her.








so tell me People of Yahoo, do you think that I engaged in the conversation the right way and is there something I need to know? advice or anything? is this an actual thing where she wants me to call her and really %26quot;Meet up with her%26quot;


or is it just a %26quot;Friend%26quot; sort of thing.





and if I may add, How should I go about calling or Tex ting her? what do you think a 14 year old girl would want me to say for the first time. Please note that this is not the 1960%26#039;s and things have changed greatly.





Thank you for your time to read/answer my question, it means allot by far.|||Try texting her first. Just some general convo: hey. how are you? how was class? etc.


Then ask her if you can call her right before you go to sleep. Girls like that type of thing and it will make her feel special to know she%26#039;s the last thing on your mind before you go to bed.


Good morning texts can be sweet too.


Also the random %26quot;I was thinking of you%26quot; or %26quot;I saw this and it reminded me of you%26quot; texts are nice