Wednesday 26 October 2011

Christians, do you have a difficult time with your family? I mean do you fight with them a lot?

and do they fight back with you? What do you do in that situation? I have noticed more and more people are fighting with each other either verbally or phisically. I do not get along with my mother and wish to wipe her out of my life forever. I will forgive her in time but not now. My 2 nephews which are twins and are 15 years old are fighting with each other all the time calling each other names most of the time, my 12 year old daughter and her brother who is almost 14 fight all the time calling each other names. My sister and my mother hate each other? Is this happening in your family too? I have had enough. I need to know how you handle it. The only thing I can do to get away from it is th change my number and move address. Life is getting more complicated all the time, and more difficult to live in. I find I cannot live in this life much longer, any advise for me, as the advise I will give myself is to change phone numbers and to move.|||HELLO ....LEANNE M


FAITH


CANT STAND WICCANS


TRUTH


LEANNE


WHAT IS IT NOW%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;LIFE IS HARD?


Why do you complain so much? You get what you give out.....


You dont have a problem showing your hatred to everyone.....


Now it has come back to you. SIMPLE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~鈥?br>

How do i handle my life?


Better than you do obviously!!


I spent yesterday surrounded by family, it was one of the nicest days i have ever had........See what you give out comes back........


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TRY WORKING ON YOURSELF, BEFORE EXPECTING EVERYONE BEND TO YOUR INSANE WAYS!


Ariel


)O(|||I am sorry that there is so much pain in your family. My family is all gone now. I have no one. I am an only child with no children of my own. I got along well with my father, not so with my mother. I was young then. Hopefully in time you will be able to talk with your family and be at peace. They are more precious than you know. You would miss them dearly if they were gone.|||Well it sounds like you have a wonderfull life........enjoy it.


HAHAHA


They show you hatred because they know you are a false lying hatefull evil pig.


The same as we here on YA do....


Hurry up and go to that hell, where you belong!