Monday 17 October 2011

Email / phone number for Hearst Magazines?

I want to change my address for my Popular Mechanics subscription but have been unsuccessful in accessing my account on the website because;


a)From my mailing label unable to determine my subscription number as the example given is different. Perhaps because its a %26quot;foreign%26quot; subscription. Tried the various numbers on the label but nothing worked.


b)Cant use the %26quot;Enter your current address%26quot; section because the only country selection available is United States %26amp; I am in Australia. (Why offer an international subscription if you cant offer international support???)





On the contact customer service page, the only options are snail mail %26amp; a toll free number that I am sure wont work for international calls. How bad is that!





So does anybody have a genuine email address (not guess emails like customerservice@hearstmags.com) or phone number that is known to work?|||Popular Mechanics telephone 212-649-2850


Advertising: (212) 649-2904


Editorial: (212) 649-2000|||Hey, I finally found a number for them. 1-866-587-4653 Good luck!

Report Abuse