Wednesday 26 October 2011

Who else is so ridiculously tired of all the stupid JoBro questions?

I am. COME ON PEOPLE. We cannot provide you with their phone number. We don%26#039;t care how tall they are or what size pants they wear. And we don%26#039;t care that you%26#039;ve changed your last name to %26quot;Jonas%26quot; and have officially hopped on the kooky JoBro band wagon. We don%26#039;t want to measure Joe%26#039;s bulge. and we are not going to lower our IQ%26#039;s by answering your questions about who %26quot;our favorite%26quot; jonas is. STOP!|||I am and I don%26#039;t have the slightest clue who they are - haven%26#039;t heard any of their music (knowingly) and I%26#039;m in the UK... If they ever do %26#039;arrive%26#039; over here - I will be waiting for them at the airport to deport them right back to the US.





Please keep them :)





x|||yeah, i dont really care so much about the jonas brothers. yeah im a fan but who cares. its not like im ever going to marry joe jonas! what the heck?! i used to obsess and all about miley and the jonas brothers but now i dont really SO much!|||OMG I KNOW!





I just answered a question where someone asked %26quot;Whats Nick Jonas%26#039; phone number%26quot;? I mean seriously come on now.





I completely agree with you.





:)|||i am a huge jonas brothers fan


some questions do get annoying


but just ignore them


don%26#039;t hate the jonas brothers because of it either|||I am!!


Ohh, and you forgot those questions about who they are dating!! |||Omggg ikr, i think they%26#039;ve died down a bit though|||If you%26#039;re so tired of them why did you ask one yourself?|||I am a huge Jonas Brothers fan and even I%26#039;m sick of the dumb questions.|||Yep I am :)|||I%26#039;m very tired of them.|||I am so I agree with you! |||Thank YOU. My gosh, they do not care, and neither do we people!