Wednesday 26 October 2011

What do you do when exboyfriend blows up(calls frequently) your cell and house phone?

no matter how hard i tried he keeps calling me. i changed my number and i had no idea how he got the new number (i suspect one of my friends gave it to him)





he sends me text messages which is costing me a fortune. what can I do, i just answer his calls now.





the messed up thing is that I live in MD and he lives in MA!|||Change your number to unlisted, tell your friends NOT to tell him your number, and if it gets THAT bad, get a restraining order. Seriously, not joking. Obsessive people like that are capable of terrible things.





Take care!|||Is there a way to block his calls.|||there%26#039;s this feature on all phones





the on/off switch





or don%26#039;t answer it





most cell plans have unlimited texts for 5 bux|||call the police and file a telephone harrassment charge..the phone company should be able to get his phone records to prove he has been calling you ....but you can%26#039;t do that only the courts can|||Press harrassment charges with the local police department.|||Block the incoming number. Call your home phone and cell phone carrier and ask for a full block from his number. If nothing else get caller ID and ignore him.