Monday 17 October 2011

How to block someone from txt/calling your cell phone?

okie dokie...

my ex got my number off of a buddy of both of ours phone a few days ago and hes been none stop txting it...

ive asked him to leave me alone, ive tryed not txtin back, i even said some pretty hurtful things to him hopeing that would work :(

is there neway to block the number?

i have a Verizon LG... i really dont wanna change my number so if you guys could help me i%26#039;d b soo thankful|||well when i had tmobile they had a service which i has to pay $2/ month so i could block numbers and text messages even if they%26#039;re on private. I%26#039;m sure Verizon has that kind of service too.. i mean they are better than any other cell phone service :D xD

well call them up and ask :D

good luick .|||The best answer is probably to call Verizon and do it at the network level
  • odp.net charakterset
  • myspace code
  •