Wednesday 26 October 2011

Constant Faxing to my house!?

I am at my wit%26#039;s end about the constant fax calls to my house. They have been consistant, perhaps once a day if im lucky, but usually three or four in a day, sometimes more, and rarely, in the middle of the night.





I would understand why they would want to advertise their product, as i am receiving the same fax at my office about some bozo car company or some weird vacation hoax, and these fax calls are all from separate companies, some that are not even in the country, who call in the middle of the night when its convenient for them in their time zone, but the problem is that i don%26#039;t even have a fax machine at home!!! So whenever a random company calls, all i hear is a %26quot;beep...........beep...........beep,%26quot; and these calls are often at a very inconvenient time, or even when I%26#039;m not home!





You have no idea how frightening it is to be woken up rudely in the middle of the night by a loud piercing shriek coming from both the upstairs phone and the one downstairs.





why are these companies being so selfish!?!?! I am fed up and so is my family, when one of them happens to be the one who has to pick up the phone, only to hear a fax to a fax machine that doesn%26#039;t exist!! And the caller does not reveal their company name or their contact number, as all i am given is the fax number, and therefore i cannot contact any of these companies!





This fax calling started when we bought some furniture at the Brick.


Guess what? They told us that in order for us to be able to buy their product, we had to sell our number to the Brick so that they could in turn get paid to give it to a third-party!!!! Thats outrageous! Buy some furniture and find out that your number is being sold by the Brick to hundreds of desperate advertising companies across the country and beyond!





My question is, other than changing my phone number, which would be a real hassle, is there any other solution?|||I know the headaches you are experiencing! I had a similar, problem, constant spam faxes, so annoying!





What solved my dilemma was throwing my fax machine out the window and switching to online faxing! The best part is that faxing through the internet only requires a computer and internet connection. No extra phone lines and no more paper or ink expenses. You can never miss a fax, and all of your faxes are delivered to your online account. Plus you get a free fax number!





Not only did I stop receiving spam faxes, but I also save lots of money, even my electricity bill went down, I didn%26#039;t know that the fax machine is the most energy consuming office machine!





I used http://faxfromyourcomputer.com/ to sign-up, the offer reviews and information about internet faxing and they mention the best internet fax services that offer a FREE 30 day trial, so you can test it out for an entire month before signing up. Hope this information helps!