Wednesday 26 October 2011

What if your boyfriend lies to you about talking to his exgirlfriend?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over two years now and he has never lied to me about anything before. but about a year ago he lied about being in contact with his exgirlfriend, who he claimed to hate incredibly because of the hurt she caused him. I have heard his friends say how horrible of a person she was and how much hurt she made him feel so when he started talking to her it made me weary. I knew he was talking to her but he wouldnt admit it until finally i forced it out of him and he said he didn%26#039;t want to tell me because he didn%26#039;t think I would understand. I admit that I can be self-conscious and worry about things I shouldn%26#039;t. Then he said he didn%26#039;t want to talk to her anymore and changed his phone number and everything was amazing until the same thing happened again and he started talking to her and lied by omission. I just want him to tell me the truth. I told him that if he lies again I won%26#039;t be able to continue on with our relationship because its already caused a lot of issues with me. He agreed and has been telling me if she talks to her, which i am so happy about. but i%26#039;m afraid he%26#039;s going to continue lying to me about things involving that.


he%26#039;s an amazing person and we love each otehr so much and I do trust how much he loves me. I just want to know if I am out of line to think that something else might be going on or if I shouldn%26#039;t be upset.


I have told him every feeling I have inside of me about what happened and he said he never wanted to hurt me and is sorry that he did. but then I just don%26#039;t understand why he talked to her in the first place since he said that if he told me he knew it might hurt me.


i%26#039;m just confused. humph.|||You%26#039;ve already given him one chance too many. He%26#039;s proven to you that he can%26#039;t be trusted when it comes to his ex. Seriously, you need to leave him. He isn%26#039;t over her.





This same thing happened to me and I ended up wasting 3 years of my life. The longer you stay, the more painful it will become.