Friday 7 October 2011

I think my man is cheating, i got a couple of clues that make me think that, how do i go about confronting him

like 1 month ago my man had a girl leave him a message that stated%26quot; hey, J... im here on my break, calling you, seeing what your up to. but call me back when you get a chance, oh and why did you change your number, was it cuz of me..? oh you silly boy...! %26quot; she left him that message. any how after that i decided it wasnt sufficient proof for me to confront him about anything since she really didnt say much.. anyhow, yesterday night i went through his voicemail and someone left him a song in spanish... the song specifically talked about doing it slowly and waking up by your side, also it said, we should keep it on the downlow so my man and your girl wont find out...when i hear that song, being left in his voicemail at 3 am on the night of my birthday i got so frantic, but anyhow, i checked his details to see what phone number that message came from, and i got the phone number and i called it back blocked to see who picked it up, and infact it was a GIRL. that just broke my heart.|||I think it could be one of 2 things. He either is previously had an affair and she won%26#039;t let it go, or she is stalking in to say and he%26#039;s not being clear enough to her that he%26#039;s with you. I would wait to see what else turns up, don%26#039;t jump the gun, do a little more research if you have the resources.|||Ya know, I don%26#039;t think you need to confront him, you know what%26#039;s going on. Either you can deal with it and stay with him, which would be kind of pathetic. Or you can just end it. You don%26#039;t have to give him a reason.





The confrontation will simply cause stress and probably an argument where he denies everything. If you%26#039;re going to believe his denial then there%26#039;s no reason to confront him at all.|||You did go snooping without his knowledge so you won%26#039;t sound that honorable when you confront him. BUT, it is obvious he has something going on with that skank!


I say just move on. Save yourself a lot of heartache.|||he is dipping the pen in someone elses ink.|||I say it sound%26#039;s like your being played and if I were you I would confront him and leave. as for him turning it on you SSSOOO WHAT all liars do that!|||I would look her phone # up online in the reverse # thing and find her address and go ask her yourself. You will know if she is lying is she looks to the LEFT SIDE as that is how people lie. Otherwise I wouldn%26#039;t bother, if you have that big a doubt He most likely IS cheating. Oh yeah got to WhitePages.com|||If he is getting those type of messages on his phone then he is obviously looking for someone to hook up. Sorry to tell you this but I have been in that exact same situation where I checked the phone bill and a number kept coming up and then got on to his email and found messages back and forth to a girl. When I confronted him he denied everything and said they were just friends. Right!!! I kept track of him and he was sleeping around and thats when I packed my **** and left. Once a cheater always a cheater and you need to see this. He is definately not the one for you and the right one is out there waiting for you to find him so dont waste anymore time on this loser.|||Dump him, he%26#039;s banging another woman.|||I feel for you. I go through the same thing. The phone is off when he%26#039;s home. (we live together) and when I check his voice mail girls are leaving messages saying, %26quot;hey are you still coming up?%26quot; Then again wondering if she should walk home or if he%26#039;s still coming up. My answer to you is read the book When you lover is a liar. It hurts to read it my dear, but can and will really shine some light on the lifestyle you%26#039;re living.|||First of all, a women%26#039;s intuition is a powerful thing, obviously there was a reason why you snooped and figured out his voicemail password. You know deep in your heart that he%26#039;s a dog, you%26#039;re just sort of in denial and love him so you don%26#039;t want to believe it. Ask yourself why did you figure out his voicemail, something triggered you to do that in the first place.





I%26#039;ll give him the benefit of the doubt, it may be a stalker...a girl from his past that won%26#039;t let go. I say this because she asked why he changed his number. BUT why wouldn%26#039;t he tell you, it%26#039;s not him doing this (if she is stalking) it%26#039;s her so he should have had no problem being honest with you. Don%26#039;t give him that idea either if and when you confront him because he%26#039;ll say that she is a stalker and that he was afraid you%26#039;d take it the wrong way...that%26#039;s why he kept it from you.





You know what, you know what he%26#039;s about and you know that he%26#039;s no good. If you really need proof then call that number back and speak to the girl! It%26#039;s not always as confrontational as everyone thinks. She may not know about you and is being played also. From the sounds of that song though, I doubt it. She%26#039;ll probably be nasty and say something childish like %26quot;yeah I%26#039;m f@#^ing you man!%26quot; but at least you%26#039;ll know. Keep your cool and basically tell her that you wish THEM all the best, pack your stuff and leave.





Don%26#039;t give him, or her, the satisfaction to know that they%26#039;ve hurt you and definitely DON%26#039;T take him back because you%26#039;d open the door to make him think %26quot;well I can do it again because she%26#039;ll take me back like last time.%26quot;





Good luck to you hon and I hope you do find out what you want to know. Remember, never let them see you cry, wait until you leave then ball your eyes out if needed.|||I made a mistake 9 years ago, That mistake was falling in Love with a Cheater.


He had not just me but, sometimes 2 others! I was so crushed, I wanted to die! I felt like I couldn%26#039;t live without him!





Where is this going?





I have been married to this guy for 8 yrs. now and I wish I never turned around when I walked out the first time I caught him!


(he%26#039;s 63yrs. now)


I over heard him talking to another guy on his cell phone, this guy also is a %26quot;cheater%26quot; and my husband gave him tips on cheating! He said IF caught, Deny, Deny, Deny!


You basically need to catch him in the act before he will fess up!


Guys think were stupid, PROVE HIM WRONG!





Please move on with your life and leave to competion of his affairs behind, You%26#039;ll NEVER win, END IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!


I am 41yrs. and have A LOT OF regret on ever marrying him. Don%26#039;t wake up like me at 41yrs. with children and a minding F*cking spouse!


Run as fast as you can!


You will get over him and find a better man but, PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE HIM SO, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!|||DON%26#039;T CONFRONT HIM YET!!! That is the girl%26#039;s first mistake when she thinks her man is cheating. He will deny it and be very cautious from then on. You will never know for sure. Don%26#039;t give him the heads up yet. Catch him. When he goes out with the guys, have an unfamiliar car waiting down the street. Have another one behind that one so he doesn%26#039;t get suspicious. The one directly behind him can turn off then the one behind the one that turned off can take over and follow him. I would call that number back and have a guy say %26quot;meet me at....%26quot; in a lower tone so she can%26#039;t tell it isn%26#039;t your boyfriend. You can confront her. Make sure you have a lot of proof before finalizing it with this girl. Good luck