Monday 17 October 2011

Advantages and disadvantages of the Cell Phone.?

My english isn%26#039;t perfect, i%26#039;d like you help me to write this for my homework , please ...



Well, at first I have to say that the cell phones are a very useful tool for communication, actually It鈥檚 perhaps so much so that the people get bored when they don鈥檛 have it with them. It鈥檚 a quick service, easy-to-use and let us to play with mini games, also It鈥檚 possible to wave the red, to read your messages and etc鈥?br>
There are a lot of problems with it, maybe I can speak about texting-addiction,lol鈥?

Overuse and obviously the cancer and etc about this problem.



In my own way I think the cell phones stress the people very much talking about how much the phone rings... There are people who likes to write and write and write, I have a friend who loves to send me text messages every day, I had to change my phone number! , I couldn鈥檛 stand it! I mean, It麓s so stupid when It麓s not use for necessities. Moreover, She prefers to write a lot of things instead she says it to me! We usually saw each other so many times by week, But she doesn鈥檛 speak very much when she is with me. She arrive home and immediately she write me so many things she could have said me!!!

Oh! I remember a new thing! How about call someone but only make the phone rings an instant!!!! You麓re probably in the college, you鈥檙e probably in the church and you鈥檙e probably taking a shower and the phone rings, what do you do? You have to go to answer it, but.... It has stopped to ringing!!! I hate it!!!|||car accidents always being available waking you up in the middle of the night people knowing your every move
  • kind of bad acne
  • AJAX in .net
  •