Wednesday 26 October 2011

Father who denies your baby?

Ok, I%26#039;ll admit it... I was dating a total a**hole. So I left him and cut off all contact (even changing my phone number, email, etc) but I just found out I am pregnant.





I know if I go to him now and tell him I am pregnant that he will be angry and rude about it. He will deny it for sure and accuse me of being with other people and that the baby is not his, and he will not want to be with me or be a part of anything to do with this child.





Has anyone else been in this situation? Any ideas on how I should go about all this? I don%26#039;t want him to ruin such a happy time for me!|||I think you should let him know. And if he does deny his baby, then don%26#039;t contact him again.|||Why bother? If you%26#039;re happy, have your child and raise him/her.|||i wouldn%26#039;t tell him right know i would wait until you had the baby so you can make him take a dna test to prove to him its his baby|||just tell him, and if he denies it get a blood test done. if the baby is his, he will have to pay for it, but if its not you will. and also, it will be his loss if he wants to miss out on a little miracle. good luck and congrats.|||You can prove paternity with DNA testing, and then he can legally give up all rights. It sounds like that shouldn%26#039;t be a problem.|||I%26#039;ll will suggest you to tell him... but don%26#039;t go by yourself. Go with someone you trust... if his rude well just leave it and enjoy your pregnancy... Congratulations God bless you!!!!|||if you know his contact info.. wait until the baby is born, have a police officer serve him papers to court.. when the DNA test comes back, he will have to pay for it, if he ha denied the child is his, and he will have to make payments..


but remember, him denying that it is his, will help you earn full custody.


his child support payments will come off his cheque from work so you wont miss any|||since he%26#039;s an asshole and you decide to left him. You want nothing to do with him anymore but now why would you want him to be with you? (that%26#039;s what you wrote)





Tell him that you%26#039;re pregnant with his child. If he deny, request a dna test after the baby%26#039;s born.|||My daughters dad was with me and just because i was talking to other guys he asked for a DNA test the asshole.. The whole pregnancy was a continuous fight between us.. He saw her at 6 wks and saw him in her so that was the end of that he sees her every 2 months if not more.


I am 10w2d with my 2nd. different dad bt this one is refusing to believe the baby is his. he says its medically impossible to get someone pregnant. So all i am going to do is just leave him out of the picture. If he pulls his head in and actually wannts a part of bubs life he can if not then its his loss





There isnt much u can do. Just tell him and when bub comes you have 2 choices


1. Go thru child support and make hiim get a DNA test, Or


2. Let him decide how he wants to go. There isnt much you can do.


Some guys are just assholes. Bub only needs one parent to love them.


At the end of the day its your decision.


You might be suprised. If he was an asshole to you before u were pregnant do you really think he will change when u have a baby.,|||I think its best to not get the courts involved unless you need the child support. If hes a angry and mean person then you should just feel bad for him because he hates himself and his life and he is emotionally immature. My babys father is a jerk and is exactly what you described. I contacted him and told him and he has ignored me. I kept messaging him and everything and being nice to him when he was mean to me, over and over again i just encouraged him to be in his life. Regardless how mean he is, you should try your best to be nice to him and give him love. Thats what he needs is love anyway, otherwise he wouldnt act like he is. Im not saying let him walk all over you, but im saying be mature and have a adult loving relationship with this guy.After months and months of him being a jerk and/or ignoring me he finally came around a few times. His heart melted when he saw his baby, deep down they know its their baby. And i totally understand that your happy right now and thats awesome, but that baby is going to have a hole in his/her heart if she/he doesnt know who their blood father is or what he looks like or anything like that.|||let a summons tell him. if you answer a few questions about your relationship with him to a court and they determine that it is likely he is the father of your baby they can court order a paternity test that he can%26#039;t weasel his way out of. if he%26#039;s an asshole all he%26#039;s going to do is try and convince you to abort and make you feel bad about being pregnant (been there done that) through the whole 40 weeks. if he%26#039;s proven to be the father than he%26#039;ll have to pay child support and it will grant him the right to visitation although it is unlikely he%26#039;ll use it. he should know eventually but don%26#039;t let him ruin your special time.|||im 13 and have a 14 month old son i didn%26#039;t tell my baby%26#039;s dad until he was 1 month old his dad is a complete asshole to . now he is in prison.|||i would be sooo distressed having to bring up a child on my own..good luck, i don%26#039;t envy your situation at all..