Monday 17 October 2011

Was I wrong or was I right?

we%26#039;ve been together for 13 months. He%26#039;s cheated on me about 5 times that I know of. He%26#039;s very controlling, he doesn%26#039;t let me talk to ANY males, unless I absolutely have to. My friends that were boys were texting me, just saying hey %26amp; he wanted me to change my number, so I did. Last night my friend texted me and said hey, ( i dont know how he got my new number) but my boyfriend went crazy on me! and i didnt even text back. he started accusing me of cheating, and calling me slut etc. and he wanted me to change my number again but i said no! then today, he told me girls were calling him moaning his name in his phone..so i was like, change your number! and he wouldn%26#039;t.. ( i didnt really care if he changed it, i just said it to see how he would react ) but ANYWAYS, today my friend texted me again and said %26quot;hey kristy%26quot; %26amp; i didnt reply but my boyfriend got really mad again, and he told me to text back and said %26quot;stop harrassing me i dont want to be your friend no more so leave me alone%26quot; and i didnt want to say it, because i think thats just ridiculous.. then my boyfriend wanted my friends number, that i never even talk to anymore, to %26quot;cuss%26quot; him out..but i didnt give him the number, so he got all mad and said im hiding something %26amp; that im cheating with him, and that i basically chose my friend over him..now i never cheated on this boy not ONE TIME! I just thought I didnt need to do all that, say those mean things, and have my bf call and cuss him out, for what? for saying hi to me?then he always says i cant %26quot;please%26quot; him bc i dont like sending him naked pictures everyday, wtf?


And just last night he got so mad at me because i texted my GIRL friend back and all i said was %26quot;no girl%26quot;


now hes all mad at me cussing at me, hes throwing a party, and all i wanted to go to the movies with my girls, and he said he would break up with me if i go..and then hes telling me to use tht money, to go buy a memory card for my camera so i can take him more nudes, and stuff (bc were in a long distance relationship until august) and hes saying me going out, wich i havent in 6months, is more important than him seeing me..and its my problem? so im like no im going to the movies, so he got mad and broke up with me, and i was like %26quot;fck it then, im going out n ill find a new boyfriend, ill replace u like that!so go head leave%26quot; and then he hung up and texted me, i dare you to go out...was i wrong??|||You are in an abusive dysfunctional %26#039;relationship%26#039;. You think this is love? You think this is the way people were meant to interact? It%26#039;s time to leave.|||Wake up. He is a LOSER. Get rid of the bum. He is no good. Find a new guy. Be smart. Do you want to live like that forever? geeeze|||you sound like a stupid girl... if someone cheated on you they don%26#039;t really want you... leave





when I was younger a girl cheated on me I stopped talking to her she didn%26#039;t even think I knew.





you could have a std get yourself checked before getting into another relationship PLEASE|||I%26#039;m wondering first of all, how old are you? Second, are you mature enough to be in a committed, loving relationship, and third, would you know what one looked like? This relationship is sick on both of your levels. He for bullying you, and you for accepting it and then thinking that you should immediately go out and get into another relationship. You need to slow your roll girl.|||He cheated on you 5 times, he%26#039;s controlling and don%26#039;t want you to talk to anyone male or female your answer is as clear as day do you really need advice?|||Wow! He cheated on you 5 times that you know of and you were still together??? And you aren%26#039;t married? Dang! I would have broken up after the second time he cheated on me if I were you and just dating. There is no reason he should be that much a douche bag to you ever. You deserve more. I would change your number and get a new guy and talk to your friends (male and female) as much as you want!|||OMG!! He is a loser.... the guilty always accuse! He is a control freak also..the best thing you could ever do for yourself is to drop em like hes Hot! He will make your life a living Hell! and no your not wrong!!|||The ONLY thing you have done wrong is staying with this guy.





If you don%26#039;t leave this guy right now, and never, ever communicate with him again, then you deserve the hellish abuse and terrible life you are about to choose.|||Among too many other items, he%26#039;s much too controlling. It strikes me that he may be much older than you. It%26#039;s definitely time to PLEASE, NOT continue a relationship with this individual........鈾モ櫏|||your boyfriend is fcked ! . why in the hell hes accusing you of cheated? when he cheated on you 5 times and calls you a slut? sorry but he doesn%26#039;t love you enough or respects you. and he should have trust in you. who said you can%26#039;t talk to boys ? and he talks to girls. their just your friends :s


you should leave him or else you%26#039;d be in buncha shxt with that bastard. I guess hes doing that cause his afraid if you end up cheating like he did. but seriously why would you stay if he cheated 5 times? what%26#039;s the point of it? his verbally abuse not like hitting you but yelling up on your face. just leave that dude. you deserve better than that and he should trust you more often when his the one cheated. Smh|||You%26#039;ve got to forget this guy. He sounds pretty unstable and disrespectful





If anyone (especially your partner!) tries to stop you from doing something you want to do or gets in the way of you and your friends, it%26#039;s not going to work out.





Sounds to me like it%26#039;s not even working out for you now right?|||Scrape this dog t*rd of a guy of your shoe otherwise they%26#039;ll be a mess everywhere you go. Good relationships aren%26#039;t this much work.





I hope you enjoyed the movies with your friends|||First he has cheated on you 5xs! Stop being an IDIOT and leave him-seriously!!! You should have after the first time! Then his controlling over you is ridiculous, why put up with that? Does this drama make you happy? For all you know he is cashing in on your nudes and of course he doesn%26#039;t care whether you go out, because HE IS MESSIN around. NO you were not wrong, but you need to get a restraining order on his A**, because he is going to stalk you and make your life hell.|||wow....I can%26#039;t believe you took so much s****t from him for this long !!!.just tell him you now got a new bf.......if he does not believe it...let me know ...to tell him off...ok...lol