Monday 17 October 2011

Did he REALLY have a reason to break up with me?

we%26#039;ve been together for 13 months. He%26#039;s cheated on me about 5 times that I know of. He%26#039;s very controlling, he doesn%26#039;t let me talk to ANY males, unless I absolutely have to. My friends that were boys were texting me, just saying hey %26amp; he wanted me to change my number, so I did. Last night my friend texted me and said hey, ( i dont know how he got my new number) but my boyfriend went crazy on me! and i didnt even text back. he started accusing me of cheating, and calling me slut etc. and he wanted me to change my number again but i said no! then today, he told me girls were calling him moaning his name in his phone..so i was like, change your number! and he wouldn%26#039;t.. ( i didnt really care if he changed it, i just said it to see how he would react ) but ANYWAYS, today my friend texted me again and said %26quot;hey kristy%26quot; %26amp; i didnt reply but my boyfriend got really mad again, and he told me to text back and said %26quot;stop harrassing me i dont want to be your friend no more so leave me alone%26quot; and i didnt want to say it, because i think thats just ridiculous.. then my boyfriend wanted my friends number, that i never even talk to anymore, to %26quot;cuss%26quot; him out..but i didnt give him the number, so he got all mad and said im hiding something %26amp; that im cheating with him, and that i basically chose my friend over him..now i never cheated on this boy not ONE TIME! I just thought I didnt need to do all that, say those mean things, and have my bf call and cuss him out, for what? for saying hi to me? was I really wrong?|||You should be happy to have that guy out of your life. He had no right to go off on you about cheating when he did it so often.|||why worry about it you%26#039;ve gotten ridden of that dead weight now..meet you a hottie like you deserve|||First off, most times when Person A breaks up with Person B, there is a reason.





Moreover, why do you care? It sounds like this guy makes you miserable AND he cheats on you a lot. Why haven%26#039;t you already broken up with him?|||hes being too much controlling,hes sick!


i strongly tell u to throw him out of ur life. He%26#039;s not allowing u to live freely|||not ur fault heis a wierdo|||Where exactly are you wrong? Sounds like HE is the asshole who is trying to smother you and make you his lifeless toy. No man should ever have to treat a woman like he is treating you. Get him out of your life, or you will be miserable forever. I mean it. He sounds like total bad news.|||Uhm, if anything, he did you a favor. You shoulda been left his sorry controlling tail. I mean really? Think about it. You said your self he%26#039;s controlling, and he gives you NO SPACE, and he also DOESNT TRUST YOU. Why continue on with a relationship that is failed anyway? The end was near. All that needed to happen was for your vision to clear and to see how much of a liability being with him was....








Just so happens, he did you the favor without you having to realize....|||umm absolutely not. You should be really happy he broke up with you because you%26#039;re finally out of an abusive relationship.|||You should leave him, or he%26#039;ll give you a venereal disease... or a broken jaw. Either would be unbecoming.


If you let him cheat on you, and now he%26#039;s breaking up with you, it%26#039;s because he%26#039;s found someone else to be his giant shitheel and get cheated on, who just gives him more stuff than you. Whether that%26#039;s sex stuff or material stuff- depends on him and the girl... but there%26#039;s definitely another girl.|||I am profoundly astounded that there are still people on this planet that are this f*cking stupid!





This will be my first normal and honest answer so here goes: That guy is a f*cking idiot that only deserves to live so that others can use him to scrape sh*t of their shoes. HE CHEATED ON YOU!!!! How can I be clearer about it? And the fact that you know about it and didn%26#039;t smash his face in with a baseball bat is something that also bothers me.





I hope you really think about my next question and helps get a normal perspective on things; how in the name of everything that exists could you%26#039;ve possibly been wrong?





I promise you; you are better off staying far, very far away from that guy!