Monday 17 October 2011

Questions about getting a new phone and the Blackberry Curve 8330?

so i have verizon wireless right now and my 2 year contract is gonna end and they are going to let me get a new phone, but my dad wants to save some money and switch us over to boost mobile and get their $50 a month for everything, if we do switch to boost mobile i would get their Black Berry Curve 8330, is that a good phone?? how is the internet on it?? does it get good service most of the time?? will i have to change my phone number if i switch from Verizon to Boost??? and my last question is that lets say i do stay with Verizon, which Blackberry should i get?? i dont want a touch screen like the Storm but what would be the best to get???





thanx for your help ;)|||I%26#039;d say either a Blackberry Storm 2 or the Blackberry Bold 9650 if you choose to stay with Verizon. The Blackberry Storm 2 is a touchscreen, but it%26#039;s touchscreen is much better than the first storm it%26#039;s just as good as having buttons. And the BB 9650 is the newest blackberry on the market. and trust me the Bold and the storms are much better than the curves.