Wednesday 26 October 2011

This is how you get rid of the internet on the G1 phone if you don't want to pay for it.?

Okay. So I%26#039;ve heard a lot of people talk about how they don%26#039;t want to pay $24.99 for the internet. I didn%26#039;t either and my dad showed me how to get rid of it. DO NOT call customer service because they%26#039;re just going to say you HAVE TO have the internet when its not true. The sales person that worked with me said that if you have the %26quot;new shipment%26quot; of the G1s the phone will work without internet. If you DON%26#039;T have the new shipment I%26#039;m GUESSING you can download an upgrade from somewhere. Enough about that, so here%26#039;s the steps to get rid of internet(VERY simple):



Step 1. So go to www.t-mobile.com, make your account and log in.



Step 2. Near the right-hand corner of the page, there%26#039;s something that says Hello:(your name) then your number. Under that there%26#039;s something that says either choose your phone/not your phone. Click it.(pick the Samsung gravity, that;s what I used)



Step 3. Under the heading MY ACCOUNT go to change plan.



Step 4. then scroll down to the heading MY CURRENT SERVICES. and click change services.



Step 5. Then pick the service you want(not all have internet because they think you have a different phone)



I REALLY hope this helps!|||The only other way was if the Phone had wifi.|||you go to the place that you bought the phone and they can get it off.
  • listview bug
  • need girl advice
  •