Wednesday 26 October 2011

It says my number has been blocked! :(?

I%26#039;m trying to become superstar on stardoll.com again because I only have like, 4 days left. I use my phone to become superstar. Where you type your number in, it takes you to a website, you click continue, it sends something to your phone, than you send Y! back and than you are superstar. Well anyways, when it gets to the second website, not the stardoll but the other website, I click continue and it says my number has been blocked. I can%26#039;t figure out why or how it would have been blocked. I had alltel which was changed to verizon wireless. I have been becoming superstar with the verizon wireless, and it%26#039;s on the list of the phones that work for that. But it still won%26#039;t let me do it because apparently my number has been blocked. Help???????????????|||I would email them.


http://www.stardoll.com/en/help/contact.鈥?/a>