Friday 7 October 2011

How do you ask a guy(stranger) to stop messaging you?

I went to shopping with my friend yesterday and while i was eating outside the shop my friend went into the shop to buy some things (The shop doesn%26#039;t allows food and drink inside). 3 guys kept looking at me and i noticed but didn%26#039;t bother . Awhile later they were walking in and out repeatedly , i had a call from my mum so i had to pick up . When my friend came out we walked off . one of the 3 guys called me and my friend to stop . I didn%26#039;t bother but my friend looked back and stopped ! He said his friend wants my handphone number , but i tried to lie to them saying that i dun have handphone . But he said he saw me picking up call . I gave lots of excuse saying it%26#039;s my friends phone but my friend didn%26#039;t cooperate ! She said just give them your number . :(


In the end my friend gave them my number , and now i%26#039;m so mad at her .





That guy kept messaging and calling me . I told them i was busy , as i was celebrating birthday that night . And now he gave my number to another friend . I don%26#039;t know their names , we were all complete strangers .





I want to tell him to stop messaging me . I%26#039;ve thought of lying to them saying that my boyfriend isn%26#039;t happy that we are messaging or , said that i%26#039;ve change phone number but i don%26#039;t know if it will work . I made a mistake replying the first message . I don%26#039;t wish to make another mistake , i%26#039;m really irritated , please help me !





P/S : They are those really irritating ones , no offense but if you don%26#039;t reply their message they will keep calling you .|||Some friend you got there. In the future don%26#039;t respond if you end up losing them. You might have to get a new number to lose him.........|||Call the police, that sounds like a sex predator!|||Threaten them. Be like if you keep calling or texting me ill report you. Sound really confident and mad like you will do it and they should get the message.|||try this %26quot;i%26#039;m sorry my friend gave you my number. i am not interested in you or getting to know you. please stop messaging me.%26quot; if he continues messaging you, just ignore them, he will get bored and quit eventually. if he doesn%26#039;t stop, change your number or speak to your service provider about getting his number blocked.





i don%26#039;t understand why you are so worried about sparing the feelings of some creep you don%26#039;t even know.





and the *next time* this happens, please have the guts to just tell the guy that you do not give out your number to strangers. a little honesty upfront would have saved you a lot of hassle.|||%26quot;The next message I receive from this number will be forwarded to the authorities for disposition.%26quot;