Monday 17 October 2011

Being harassed through my cell phone. How can I block that number from calling me again?

Yes, I%26#039;ll admit it, it%26#039;s my ex!

He is a little messed up in the head, at least since the break up.

And I usually get text messages from him, not very nice text messages.

I would be ok with it if this was somewhat of a recent situation...but we broke up almost a year ago. I am extremely happy with my boyfriend of 6 months! and this has to stop.

I called my cell phone server (AT%26amp;T) and told them my situation and they said that I can cancel text messaging, change my number or reduce my calling to 15 people that I can choose but I don%26#039;t want neither of those 3.

They also said there is a website were I can register this and they will cancel it for me but I don%26#039;t know that website.

I was thinking of taking legal action because this is harassment, he has threatened me before and it%26#039;s gone too far, but I am just about to go into the Police Academy myself and I don%26#039;t want to add any more stuff to my background investigation...it%26#039;s just more unnecessary explaining that I honestly don%26#039;t need right now.

Do you know that website, or do you have any ideas?

Be serious please, because if it wasn%26#039;t an important matter, I wouldn%26#039;t be wasting my time writing this, and I wouldn%26#039;t waste your time either.

Thank you!|||Keep records of his calls (paper billing records is best), if you don%26#039;t have access keep them on your phone, save all the messages he leaves you (text or on voice mail). Take them to the police department and press charges.



Oh.. and change your number. Who knows he might not care about the police department telling him not to call.
  • Fish
  • red hair
  •