Monday 17 October 2011

I had a fight with my friend please help?

I didn%26#039;t see her since 5 month and her phone was off all the time i tried to reach her but i couldn%26#039;t because her phone was turned off all the time.


and today she came to my college and when i saw her i was so happy because i was very worried about her.but she fights with me saying that i%26#039;m not asking about her and i keep telling her %26quot;your phone was turned off how would i ever reach you%26quot;and she says that her phone was stolen and she was out of town and that she changed her number so i responded %26quot;see it%26#039;s not my fault your the one who left town without telling me and changed your number and then she tells me that she was in the in the hospital and i feel bad now.


plz help should i apologize?????|||if itsd a friend dont worrie|||It sounds as though she was on the defensive right from the beginning. Im not sure. If you feel bad and think you can talk to her then, sure go ahead. Tell her you feel bad but that there wasnt really anything else you could do, you had tried calling her. Maybe you could ask her if she would have been able to call you and ask why she didnt.





Its not your fault that you couldnt get ahold of her.|||No, she should. If she%26#039;d wanted she could have contacted you!