Monday 17 October 2011

10 cool points- how do you handle this of your friends?

I try calling my friends and stuff yesterday and they didn%26#039;t answer. I told them this in a email, %26quot;I have my phone number change to a different area code and just b/c it%26#039;s a different #, doesn%26#039;t mean to ignore me. I was trying to talk to someone b/c I was bored%26quot;.


Lately it%26#039;s been like that, one of them telling me %26quot;I%26#039;m not going to hang out with you, b/c you don%26#039;t seem to be nice enough to hang out%26quot;, reason why b/c when I want to hang out with you, I don%26#039;t like any interference or things changes b/c I don’t tolerate (nor get into my negative stage) is 01) being told what to do (unless I know/trust you), 02) lied to, 03) used, 04) judge %26amp; 05) ignored. Also, my recent episodes in the past cause me to have boundaries and comfort zones around me. The thing I dislike so much, if when someone is trying to be nice enough, to go out their way to “earn” your friendship and trust (b/c that’s me all the time).”





So, any ideas on how can I tell both my friends or anyone how I feel and explain about this? If they don%26#039;t accept or respect this of me, than what should I do?





here%26#039;s a link of what they look like (on the right, 16th pictures)-


http://www.facebook.com/caric2?ref=nf#!/…|||i think you should say something like %26quot;i haven%26#039;t done anything wrong, why are you ebing so nasty about it, i changed my number so what?%26quot;





your friends sound stupid i think you should find new ones, real ones, your 5 points are excactly right, if if they cant understand you whats the point.





friends should always be respectful, and if your friends aren%26#039;t then thats that.





I hope i helped.|||your friends in my opinion sound like a$$hole$ to me but to the point ask them what is it about you that is making them distrust you and then try to change the problem but remember your friends should like you for WHO you are not WHAT. (by the way this is just my opinion so you do not have to follow it if you don%26#039;t want to).|||Those aren%26#039;t friends :( Sorry, but they don%26#039;t seem to want you in their lives.