Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you get over your boyfriend "sexting"?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. I have recently found out that he has been %26quot;sexting%26quot; with other girls. Not only through text messages but emails as well. I believe in second chances but every time I see him texting I wonder if it is one of the girls. We talked about how to change this behavior and discussed a few options regarding how to get this out of his life. If he changes his phone number and email should I forgive or jump ship since we have been together for some time? I can%26#039;t discuss this with any of my friends because I feel humiliated over this. I just need some suggestions. Am I wrong to forgive? How do you forget and move on??|||first of all let me say...i love how u said %26quot;sexting%26quot; wow thats great...im sooo gonna use that now..lol....umm and yea u should b a lil worried. TALK to him, and let him now its not right for him to disrespect you like that.. No female deserves that...yea its just texting, and emails, but that can grow into something more...hope i helped...and i hope you guys talk it out..and no u should never forget and move on, because eventually it will come back around|||Yuck, my husband would never do anything as immature and untrustworthy as this. Think of this as a red flag and dump him.|||sexting is fun... i love it... just forget about that guy, u can do better.|||Tell him that it really bothers you and if he doesn%26#039;t find a way to stop its over.|||Not wrong, but foolish if you do forgive %26amp; forget. Doesn%26#039;t appear the faithful kind. Get somebody better.|||JUMP SHIP!! JUMP SHIP! The guy is an a hole if you ask me he shouldn%26#039;t be doing that if your his GF!!!!|||Dump him... showing his body to anyone but you...





Get rid of him, for good.|||i think you ought to move on... its only a matter of time before he does the real thing.....|||i believe also that people should g et a second chance. and its really good that you talked it through with him!





but him changing his cell and emails is not going to work because he was the one to initiate it the first time, so he can easily just do it again! and if you feel paranoid then the best solution is just to in a calm way go and talk to him. dont let it boil up inside!





also you can forgive and you can move on, but dont forget. im not saying throw it in his face 24 7 or ever but dont forget in the sence of if he does it again, then theres a patern that you need to remember.





a i also believe that your gut feeling or intution never lets you down, so remember to listen to that if you feel he is lying to you!|||If you have trust issues (can%26#039;t trust your boyfriend) or believe him, you can never have a good relationship! I don%26#039;t know how to ever get over this. I%26#039;ve found that if they do it once, they%26#039;re doing it because they%26#039;re not satisfied with the relationship in some way. I think it%26#039;s time to move on because like I said, a relationship without honesty or trust will never be a good relationship!|||I say, Jump ship


dont waste all these years of your life onyl to find out that his little %26#039;Habit%26#039; will develop into cheating. he aint gonna stop it! He likes you, yeah i get it. But is is really ok for you to be used until he wants a girl that he is sexting? Get out there, get a real man. Someone who%26#039;s not gonna use you as the backup plan while he flirts with other girls!


You deserve better!