Monday 17 October 2011

How do you block a caller on your cell phone?

I am a teacher and I have a former student who calls me like 20+ times a day. I shut off my phone for a while, but then I missed calls from my family. She%26#039;s not a bad kid, but she is extremely OCD and WILL NOT stop calling. I have had to change my number in the past and I really don%26#039;t want to do that again.


My phone is a samsung sgh-x507 by cingular.


Thank you!|||wow, thats really annoying.... u should reask her to stop calling, or just one time answer the phone and then tell her then... try calling ur cell phone company or something.. sorry not really helpful... but good luck..|||Well I am not familiar with your phone, but most likeley you will have to go into recent calls (try pressing send from the home screen), highlight the number, then click options and hit block or restrict.|||unfortunity, u cannot block numbers. but u can ask ur former student nicely to stop calling so much. maybe u should put ur phone on vibrate, and just ignore the calls. good luck!