Monday 17 October 2011

Is there a phone number to call Twitter for help, besides the help center? Any suggestions? *10 POINTS*?

Ok, so I was changing my password, and user name, and just updating my whole Twitter. A couple days ago, I went to log in, and my password didn%26#039;t work. I tried EVERYTHING!!! I emailed my password to my email... didn%26#039;t work; I never got the email. I even went to the help center, told Twitter my problem, and sent it. It%26#039;s weird because I got that email, but not the one with the password. I sent the help letter to Twitter like 1,000 times, along with my password email, as well! Did this ever happen to you? Did you figure out how to fix your problem? Please share!! I NEED HELP!!! I was wondering if there was a phone number to call Twitter, and ask for help. Lol, I know it sounds stupid, but I%26#039;m desperate.|||are your caps on when you log in to twitter try that. and re send the email if dont work. but theres no way u can call twitter|||some one hacked your account more than likely. this happened to my myspace a few years ago. the best way to tell if it has in fact been hacked is to try to make a new account with the same email that you used to initially create your twitter. if it works then your screwed- just make a new one. if it says something like %26quot;this email address is already in use%26quot; then keep up the fight!|||it is a fact that the sites which let us make accounts for free.....dont help a lot when we are in trouble


Obviously they don%26#039;t care that much


Try again from another computer and check there if you can log on


If not, then try again with the old user name and passsword