Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to forget the love of your life??? [LADIES]?

Alright so me and my ex broke up about 3 years ago because we didn%26#039;t have time to see each other and she has completely gotten over our relationship and she%26#039;s engaged to some clown that%26#039;s cheating on her.

The thing is i still love her as if it was yesterday. I miss her sweet scent.

We were together for 2 and a half years and i love everything about her.

I tried to get in touch with her after we broke up but she changed her phone number, ignored all my messages on myspace and facebook (deleted me from facebook) and i tried going to her house but her dad told me i wasn%26#039;t welcomed there.

I have tried to forget her. I was at 90% even though sometimes i get a lil extra depressed and drop a tear or two.

Today she dropped by the place i work and bought two birthday cards, and i was the one that rang her up.

I said hi! to her but i was so astonished i didn%26#039;t know what else to say to her and i had my supervisor asking me to answer the phone. She was in a hurry and acted as if she didn%26#039;t know me, but she did say hi back and smiled.

After that all the memories and good times i%26#039;ve been trying to bury at the bottom of my heart came out and now i can%26#039;t stop thinking of her. I love her. I miss her so much.

How do i forget her? Could somebody please help me?

What should i do? she%26#039;s kinda holding me back from fulfilling my love life. There are a bunch of other nice girls i%26#039;ve could have been going out with over the past 3 years but i can%26#039;t because i don%26#039;t have any feelings for them and i don%26#039;t wanna lie to them and use them for sex.

The last chic i went out with called me %26quot;STERILE%26quot; and i haven%26#039;t dated anyone else ever since. I felt bad because shes a nice classy lady, but ya i am sterile.|||Your not facing reality, she has never suggested there will ever be you two again.......she does not want you in her life. Your living in the past, move forward and enjoy your life. You will never forget her and you will always think of her fondly, but thats it.|||Right here is the answer my friend. It helped me through a whole lot of hard times :] Feel better honey!





http://www.hai2u.com/|||keep busy, men....there are other important things to do...live your life to the fullest..u can find another, trust me... u can!|||you%26#039;re doing the right thing by not going out with other girls when u do not have feeling for them



you know what, wait a bit longer, i mean maximum 2 years, if the person who she is engaged to is a really two timer, then she for sure will realize that and break up with him. The sooner she gets married to the RAT the better, coz then she%26#039;ll realize she hates him faster, and then when she needs you the most, be very very supportive, later propose when its the right time for you to propse. apologize first|||You need to realize that you need to get over the past before you can move on to the future. Just know that there is someone better out there for you, you may not have met her yet. Trust me when you find the one she will not want to let you go!|||Wow. That%26#039;s pretty intense.

Well, it seems as though the best thing you could do to forget her would be to find someone else.... someone better.

That always works.



You say that she is the one holding you back from fulfulling your love life, but that%26#039;s a load of crap.

YOU are what%26#039;s holding you back. YOU are the only thing standing in the way of finding someone you love even more than her. YOU are the one who is creating the problem. YOU are the one who has to solve the problem. So solve it.



You have to move past yourself in order to move forward.|||awww im sorry... ok this happens around me wayyy too much and btw im a girl and the best way to forget something is to stop making urself think about it. if u need anymore help send me a msg... ill help u any time :) i have plenty of other ways u can get over her just msg me and ill give u some tips....|||take it from someone who wasted a year of my life chasing down a girl that I was madly in love with only to be left feeling rejected, and without my closest friend that I had spent years getting to know. it%26#039;s a crappy feeling being in love with someone that has moved on from you but somewhere in everyone is the ability to move on. we tried to be friends but I was so in love with her that it didn%26#039;t work out and for months I was depressed and missed out on life. all I wanted to do was lay in bed and think of some magical way to get her back in my life.



the first step for me was wanting to move on and it was also the hardest. nobody ever wants to move on from loving someone it seems like such a silly thing to do and goes against everything we know to be romantic. but at some point you have to realize that it%26#039;s hurting you and holding you back from being happy. it took a few weeks but once I realized that and got serious about getting over her it was much easier on me and things have been great since. I even managed to convince her to be friends again and she%26#039;s by far the best friend I have and we are both in happy relationships. is there a part of me that still wonders where things could be if we were together? sure, but I%26#039;m not going to let that keep me from being happy.|||you face the same things to me I do first look it%26#039;s shock direct to my heart at that time I just 17 years old now I%26#039;m 42 going 43.... I really love to she him and the way he is. After I get my result of high school and I get not so good result and I repeat again than the second one I get more better and I went study in oversea. before I go to overseas I try to see him and I want to tell him what%26#039;s my felling..



I go to the place he work actually I don%26#039;t know his name either and what department he work...coincidence I shaw he went inside one car and before living security who pass by and ask the person what%26#039;s that guy name... %26quot;that person not so sure but they know all the office in the because it%26#039;s government official building. So he said I%26#039;m not sure but one of them he mention to me the name (secret)..



Look! this is the different between you and me you already together for 2 and half years and me never know his name and he never know me never talk I only see him from far..



This is what I try to tell you I believed he is my first love to the end..I never believed I will see him again such a long time 1985 - 2004, than from 2004 sometime I see him at his office and go lunch until 2006 I told him %26quot;I love him%26quot; that also only through phone I was out station and the hold day we talk on the phone I postpone all my meeting just to tall with him. until the next day I loss my flight it%26#039;s really different life after he know I love him. Than 2007 his wife found on his hp my sms. just I said good morning, darling! I fell wrong and sad too..



more sad went I go to Europe and he don%26#039;t pick up m call, reply my sms and I send present I send to him he never reply until the second month I in Europe.. he said thank you and told me he%26#039;s busy.. I understand for his jobs...but I thank you until 3 month we meet again on and off the reason I want him to be free let him to think what he want, what he like etc and same to him because of his wife, children and family means his responsible person and I want him to be what he supposed to be and so I respect him to all this reason.. understand very well..



I divorce with my husband early this year because I fill guilty to him, he%26#039;s nice and very good man. I fell this is the best way because if we can not trust one to the other and keeping somethings in our hearts so better let it be free to one the other... we still stay in one home for the children purpose and we still be good friend and partners in the business. Even though we already divorce we must respect one to the other and never look back see what the future and never blame each other. But before we take action or decision give one to the other s change to correct our self...



I try to ignore not to remember him but it different after you said the word I love you than before he never know I love him... before I remember him but now worst more worst.. but I control my self and said to my self if he in my God will help me and I believed even though I%26#039;m not his wife but I always in his hearth good enough for me to be happy...



So please believed to your self and to make him never forget you send a letter/card to her, flower and chocolate on her birthday, chrismax, valentine let said 4 time a years. do tell about your frustration just to asking how she is, how your healthy, family somethings that not to discuss about you and him from you start first.



his family not accept you the letter/card or any things you want to send by post or delivery and not to forget to send card try to find them to like you.. example send card or somethings for chrismax...



never force be natural.... God always be with you and good luck hope you get what you want..|||from a ladies%26#039; point of view, women just don%26#039;t end relationships so something must have happened for her to take such drastic action. The not having time to see each other is not an excuse to end a relationship. If two people really want something to work, they make the time to see each other. She%26#039;s moved on and you need to do the same
  • rodents
  • microsoft
  •