Monday 17 October 2011

How would you react to recieving a letter that your husband was having an affair...?

Hey all, Just to make a long story short. I met a guy a couple of years ago who was married and didn%26#039;t tell me about it. His wife found out about out relationship and called me to ask me what was going on. I was afraid and never really told her anything. Than I started to recieve several prank calls in a row (I%26#039;m not sure if it was her or him) but I changed my phone number and never heard from her again. Unfortuantly, I have seen him (for professional reasons.) and he has asked me for sexual favors. I denied him and do not speak to him. Anyhow I found out where this woman works and I sent her off a letter explaining our affair. (very Tactfully) I just wanted her to know.



How would you react to recieving something like this at your desk at work?|||It would be devastating, of course. The spouse is always the last to know. However, I applaud you for letting her know the truth about her husband. He is just one of many husbands who behave so badly and she does deserve to know what a b..... he is. At least now, if she is any kind of woman (except Hillary

Clinton) she can investigate his behavior and take him for all he%26#039;s worth instead of sitting around at her desk and taking it like a man. There is no love great enough to put up with his behavior. Maybe she will stay with him for material worth or power reasons, but at least she knows she needs to get STD testing every year. Thanks for turning him down, at least I think you did.|||How did you react?|||shocked|||I%26#039;d be glad I finally knew the truth about the loser I%26#039;m married to.|||angry as hell|||Well I think she knows even though she doesnt know..from the sounds of it, but I would be torn apart and cry and yell and probably get fired..and go find my husband and cut his balls off..but I know my husband and I are fine, so no need for me to even worry..Good luck and I hope she understands it was his fault not yours.|||ide wana know who sent it|||I would freak out and then spend the rest of the day crying in the bathroom or trying to get ahold of my scuz ball husband. How exactly did you %26quot;tactfully%26quot; explain you affair.|||If they%26#039;re still married, that%26#039;s illegal.|||you state you wanted her to know, but you stated she found out, if it is truelly over, why bother her now with the gorry details?|||I would confront my husband about it.|||I would be pole-axed.|||i%26#039;d be pissed as hell and come ask you why you lied, and then i%26#039;d divorce him. it%26#039;s not your fault really, since you didn%26#039;t know, but you should have told her, when she asked. you made yourself look bad by lying to her.

also, it doesn%26#039;t make sense that you%26#039;d still see him at all. i%26#039;d be even more hurt, if i were her, knowing you were still seeing him after the fact.|||u need to let the wife know about this u could be saving his life, cause she just might kill him then watch outfor yourself note get a restraing order before u do this they both might be twisted|||Throw it into the dust bin !|||bull ****!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this will be my reaction. u hav done the right thing now and keep up with it.|||Well, obviously she%26#039;ll be prepared for it because she has called you before but it will still be hard for her because it is being told the truth by the other lady thank you for not continuing the relationship once you found out he was married that speaks very highly of your morals|||i will react the same way you%26#039;ll react when you%26#039;re on her shoe! the point is you shouldnt have done that!|||How would I react?? LOL. Well honestly I would go home... confront my husband... and go from there. I wouldn%26#039;t be surprised if you included your name that she does not try to contact... especially when it comes time for a divorce and she wants to say that he had an adulterous affair.|||Well i would read it of course then go up 2 him and show it 2 him be mad an try figuring out if its true about it or not then i will break up with him and makes his life a living hell, but over all i think u did the prefect choice good job! And then for da fun of it i would prank call da ***** for prank calling me lol|||i will be shocked but also appreciate knowing the truth|||Well, he sounds like a freak. You did the right thing. Wouldn%26#039;t you want to know what happened? Also, now she knows that you didn%26#039;t know that he was married.|||First thing I would do would be to beat him to within an inch of his life with the letter, then I would get a divorce. If the other lady did not know that he was married, then I would not do anything to her, but if she did, she would have the same beating coming to her.|||I would react by CONFRONTING him!!!|||if you had an affair with my husband i would be furious, but then i would look at the fact that you didnt know he was married and i wouldnt be mad at you (although i wouldnt like you) and i would just forget about beatin you and go after him for being the scum that that man is|||I would be shocked and upset to get a letter like that on my desk. That would be equivalent to getting kicked in the nuts. Nothing like having your life turned upside down in a heart beat. But after the shock I would appreciate knowing.|||I would be pissed. Especially since it happend over 2 years ago. It%26#039;s the past, you should%26#039;ve just let it rest. Ya know! If you told him to back off, good for you. But don%26#039;t let her know about it. That%26#039;s her problem that her husband is an asshole. I wouldn%26#039;t have done that. But!! If it made you feel better that you got that off your chest, then maybe you should have done it. I guess you%26#039;ll find out how she feels in a few days!|||lets just say, he better run fast....REALLY FAST!!!|||frankly you should have stuck to your original plan that is to leave said couple alone.. how would i react?? initial reaction will be anger but afterwards i will think if there is truth in the letter. However as it seems the woman knows and already have the suspicion that you are having affair with her husband then i just hope she will act sanely towards u..|||I would ask my huband about it first, but also having in mind that i know he has already had an affair with me, and also keeping in mind that guys will say anykinda lie to save there butts. So i wouls just ask him to see if he would fess up to it or not then leave him no matter what he says anyway!|||My mom went through this exact same thing. My father was having an affair and the other woman%26#039;s husband sent a letter to my mother revealing the truth. Unfortunately my older sister was the first to read it. It was tragic but I was too young to remember. They divorced later on through the years because she too had an affair on him. She still talks of the letter though. She was hurt but she appreciated that he had informed her. You did the right thing.
  • excel
  • get discount coupons for
  •