Wednesday 26 October 2011

Would you do sacrifice anything for your spouse?

I%26#039;ve been having problems w/ my domestic partner of 2 years for the past 4 months to the point that we can%26#039;t live together so she left. We text each other all the time saying how much we should work out and love each other but with so many attempts, it%26#039;s hard to go back together because we go through the same thing. She is a very jealous person and insecure. When we were doing fine, I hardly went out w/ my friends but when she left, I was always with them on the weekends and she knew that because I told her. I was always faithful. She asks me who i%26#039;m texting when my phone goes off all the time. I deleted her off my twitter and myspace account when she left and we broke up. She now demands for me to add her back, get rid of all my friends, and change my phone number...that is her condition that we will get back together and be happy like before. I know this isn%26#039;t fair. I haven%26#039;t seen her in 2 weeks, but she recently told me that she%26#039;s sick. She%26#039;s being stubborn and doesn%26#039;t want to tell me what%26#039;s wrong with her but she has some bump on her neck which the dr%26#039;s think it%26#039;s a tumor, she%26#039;s throwing up, she has constant migraines (which she always has), her body hurts, she%26#039;s depressed, scared and always saying she doesn%26#039;t want to live....i don%26#039;t know what the heck is wrong w/ her but i%26#039;m worried sick and want to be there for her and i%26#039;m willing to give up anything she wants...just so we could be happy together again. I text her or talk to her and tell her i want to be there for her, she tells me she loves me and misses me too, yet she won%26#039;t let me see her. We%26#039;re both scared to get back together because we might end up arguing again...I just don%26#039;t know what to do.



*note: Counseling is out of the question. She refuses to seek any professional help. I%26#039;m trying to research anything I can learn about anger management, depression, posessiveness, etc. so I can help her myself.|||i think i have sacrifice just about everything for my spouse|||No, I would not sacrifice %26quot;anything%26quot; for him. There are things that are important to me, and I wouldn%26#039;t sacrifice them for anyone. If I feel that the other person is asking for a sacrifice that%26#039;s too great - it%26#039;s not the right person for me; I move on and keep looking. You will not be %26quot;happy together%26quot; if one of you isn%26#039;t happy.
  • grey hair
  • big hair
  •