Monday 17 October 2011

Girls your help please!!!?

Me and my GF just broke up a couple weeks ago. She came over the other night and read me this goodbye letter and said that she changed her phone number. So i said ok well i love you and good luck with everything. The next morning i got a call from a random number and it was her %26quot;pants%26quot; calling me but i wasn%26#039;t sure if it was intentional or not because she didn%26#039;t really say anything. So i text her a couple days later and said %26quot;is this over%26quot; wanting to see if she would say how did you get this number ETC. She didn%26#039;t say anything about it and said that she didn%26#039;t want to talk for 90 days and then would like it to work out someday but if i didn%26#039;t respect her wishes that she didn%26#039;t want it to work. She also said i love you i miss you, sorry i will miss your bday, and not be able to help you move ETC. Why is she doing this? I was completely fine not knowing her number and doing my best to try to get over it but then she has to throw all of that at me and make my emotions come out all over again. We dated for a year and a half. What is she trying to do? just get back at me? have the upper hand? Does she just want to be over? Is she going to call after or before 90 days? Any of you know what game she is trying to play? Thanks for the help|||thats not a game she seems to like u again...