Friday 7 October 2011

I think my man is cheating, i got a couple of clues that make me think that, how do i go about confronting him

like 1 month ago my man had a girl leave him a message that stated%26quot; hey, J... im here on my break, calling you, seeing what your up to. but call me back when you get a chance, oh and why did you change your number, was it cuz of me..? oh you silly boy...! %26quot; she left him that message. any how after that i decided it wasnt sufficient proof for me to confront him about anything since she really didnt say much.. anyhow, yesterday night i went through his voicemail and someone left him a song in spanish... the song specifically talked about doing it slowly and waking up by your side, also it said, we should keep it on the downlow so my man and your girl wont find out...when i hear that song, being left in his voicemail at 3 am on the night of my birthday i got so frantic, but anyhow, i checked his details to see what phone number that message came from, and i got the phone number and i called it back blocked to see who picked it up, and infact it was a GIRL. that just broke my heart.|||I%26#039;m not saying he is or isn%26#039;t cheating on you. But I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s enough to confront him just yet. Women stalk men too, much like in the way you mentioned. Some women act like they have a boyfriend just because they had lunch together. Some men are just so involved in their relationships that they don%26#039;t pick up on these things. Oh, and she did ask him if he changed his number because of her. Maybe he was avoiding her because she was making passes at him. I%26#039;m not trying to say he isn%26#039;t up to something, but you do need more evidence before confronting him. I know alot of people are going to tell you that its a matter of fact that he%26#039;s cheating, and they may be right. I just want to give you a perspective that is often overlooked. I think you should evaluate it more and be sure, and then act on that.





One more thing, if you confront him about it, do you really think he will admit to it? You need solid proof.|||Yeah they are not just clues, that is proof.





Just break up with him. He%26#039;s not worth the time and effort. And if you think that%26#039;s too harsh, think of him when he%26#039;s moaning and banging another woman behind your back.|||Ask him if he is happy with you? Ask him if there are any problems between you that you are unaware of, %26amp; if so what %26amp; how can we fix them. And then tell him you know about the girl(s) that have been calling him %26amp; if that you would like to know what is going on, with no lies.


Tell him it either ends with them, or the 2 of you are over because you want trust, honesty, faithfullness, %26amp; complete love in your relationship, not some one who can not be faithful.


Let him know that you deserve better then that, %26amp; if he can man up then you can %26amp; will find a man who can give you everything you need.