Wednesday 26 October 2011

LGBT: What would your reaction to this be?

My girlfriend and I broke up almost a month ago, and, because she and her sister were harassing me, I ended up changing my phone number and deleting/blocking them both on myspace and facebook. We%26#039;ve had no contact since the night we fought and broke up, but I forgot that one time I had given her my e-mail. Well, today I received an email from her, saying as follows:





%26quot;i have a question for you. will you be my girlfriend again? i know this probably sounds quite strange. but i need you. and i know ill see you every day at school, but weve gone too far now to not be that way, and we both know i love you too much, and so do you. so why dont we just go down that road again, because the whole point of relationships is to grow closer and stronger together. and when we get into fights like the one we were just in, thats a vital part of the relationship. and belive it or not, that made me love you even more. and i will tomorrow. and it also made me realize how pointless life was without you in it. god, it was terrible. and i wont have it that way again. you will never leave my thoughts for more than a few minutes, and i will never stop loving you. we need to be together. youre too much a part of my life to let go of, in any way, shape, or form.and deep down, you want it too. i know you do. ive never been loved by anyone the way you love me. i know this will work. so, what do you say?%26quot;





How should I react to this? I mean, I%26#039;m pretty sure I don%26#039;t want to get back with her, but...well, how would you respond (emotionally and, to her) about this?|||If you%26#039;re %26quot;pretty sure%26quot; you don%26#039;t want to get back with her then just tell her you need some time to figure out what you want and what you%26#039;re willing to do.





Honestly, I applaud you not wanting to get back with her. If she%26#039;s participated in anything which you consider to be harassing, its just not smart to go back with her. At the same time, however, you probably want to let her down easily because she sounds like someone who might act out if she%26#039;s disappointed or hurt or rejected or whatever.





I think I%26#039;d really take some time and consider how I felt about her, the relationship, being away from her, being with her, all those things and just decide if its something I%26#039;d be willing to work with again.





Good luck to you.|||You can just tell her, you don%26#039;t wanna be with her!


And say how you feel, but not in a rude way!|||I wouldn%26#039;t go back with someone who had been harassing me. It must have been pretty bad. If you break up again they might harass you even worse than the previous time.|||I don%26#039;t know how serious your relationship or the harrassing me, but if I was in your situation, I wouldn%26#039;t get back together with her, in fact, I%26#039;d think that she%26#039;s trying to pull a prank on you, I don%26#039;t want to get that idea in your head, but that%26#039;s just what I think, sorry!|||You have a stalker. Take action before it gets out of hand. First the phone.....you changed your number. Now email....and a clingy, needy one at that, in which she claims that she could %26#039;never let you go %26#039;in any way shape or form.%26#039; What%26#039;s next? Camping out under your bedroom window? I%26#039;m serious. Things like this can get dangerous. She is stalking you and you need to do something before it gets ugly.|||I would either ignore her, or email her back and say its too late, she should of thought how much you meant to her before she start acting childish and harassing you. Tell her she burnt her bridges with you, and she%26#039;ll have to just get over you, like you got over her. Say actions speak louder then words, and the last action you go was her picking up the phone to curse at you, and got her sister involved. Shes a waste of your time|||I would just be true to myself and it%26#039;s the best thing to do. You don%26#039;t want to pretend you like her. It will only bring more fights. If you don%26#039;t want to be with her, tell her how you feel.|||Do you really want to go through that kind of verbal abuse again. If you go back to her and then break up again she might verbally abuse you again. I think it is wrong of you to go back to someone that might hurt you again. Don%26#039;t buy into her sob story either. It is just her trying to get some sympathy.|||That message is more than a little creepy. She%26#039;s a stalker.|||She%26#039;s going to have to move on whether she likes it or not. If she really loves you then she wouldn%26#039;t have harassed you with her sister.|||Yea that is a bit creepy but then again she might have realized how dumb it was to break up in the first place BUT if you dnt wanna get back with her then tell her that your feelings have changed and you don%26#039;t wanna be with her. in time ya might be able to be friends but right now no.... or yes if u even wanna be her friend haha....