Wednesday 21 September 2011

Question about sprint phone?

OK so I've been using sprint phone for like about 2 years now and I want to change my phone but not the number. So I was wondering how much would it cost to have your phone change without changing number?



My current phone suck a$$ so I want a new phone :pQuestion about sprint phone?I have Sprint and their upgrade policy sucks. The most you will get is maybe $75 to $100 off of a phone. The free ones look like 2 or 3 year old cell phones. You can go online and look at your account and see how much a certain phone will cost you, it doesn't matter how long you have been their customer, you pay what the price says...
Question about sprint phone?
Go online or ask your sprint cust serv rep if you are available for an upgrade discount, so you don't have to pay the full cost of the phone if you have been with Sprint for two years that should be available . . and you don't have to change your number for that