Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can you keep your mobile number when changing phones/ plans even when your not changing networks?

I have cancelled my phone contract with orange (as it is still in the name of my elder brother from a few years ago). So it runs out as soon as I use my pac code.

BUT the ohone/plan I want is on orange anway.

When I get my phone delivered, do I ring orange and ask them to transfer my number? Will they not do it becasue its for changing networks only?

If im not allowed to use it, how does my phone contrcat end?





Thank youCan you keep your mobile number when changing phones/ plans even when your not changing networks?Your phone number is attached to your account not your phone. So if you canceled the line of the phone number you want then the number is gone. But if that line is still in use then you're fine. But I'm in the US, so it might vary.