Wednesday 21 September 2011

How much does it cost to change your cell number?

my husband, BIL and i share a family plan on Alltell/Verizon. (they had a plan together already and then when i moved in with my husband, they just added me to it) well i have had this number for about 3 1/2 years and at first i didnt get that many random calls but within the past year, i have been getting calls from telemarketers, credit card companies, and random people. they all call for the same person and even though i tell them thats not me, they still call anyways. some of the random people stopped calling but the telemarketers and credit card companies still call. i even tried the do not call list and that worked for a couple months. i had the same thing happen to me before with my old number but the guys number was the same as mine but the area code was different and i guess they figured that one out because they stopped calling after a while. well now i am tired of the constant calls so i want to change my number. does it cost anything to change your number? im going to keep the same phone i have and the same plan, just want a new number.How much does it cost to change your cell number?nope it doesnt cost anything



I've had it done before