Saturday 24 September 2011

I have the e-mail address on .co.uk,but i'm from Roumania,in Roumania.How can i change the country number?

When I wanted to use your service for the mobile mail, in the space for my phone number it was only for Great Britain....I have an other coutry number...+040..I have the e-mail address on .co.uk,but i'm from Roumania,in Roumania.How can i change the country number?look into Yahoo Mobile Service and check which phone and country can avail the service. email address doesn't have connection to your phone number. so i don't know exactly what you're talking about. perhaps you want to use the SMS service of yahoo? if yes, Edit Mobile Device over the messenger on Preference %26gt; General : Edit Mobile Device.
I have the e-mail address on .co.uk,but i'm from Roumania,in Roumania.How can i change the country number?
if you're from and in Roumania, find out from locals, maybe it's rou at the end.
I have the e-mail address on .co.uk,but i'm from Roumania,in Roumania.How can i change the country number?
Mobile Mail does not seem to be available to many countries, yet. Check this web site - .http://mobile.yahoo.com/yahoo