Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to reconcile business contacts when u need to change your cell number?

My ex is constantly calling and texting me. There have been times when I stupidly responded simply telling him to leave me the hell alone, but I don't want to do that anymore cuz it just doesn't work! he continues to contact me even though I blatantly tell him not to...I want to cut all ties and change my number.



Problem is, I use my cell phone a lot for business, and finance stuff (i.e. credit cards, student loans, utilities, etc.) It just seems like such a hassle to change my number - yet I want to stop all communication with my stalker ex.



I know the easy response is %26quot;just change your number%26quot; but is there even a no hassle easy way to contact all these people and businesses who contact regularly?How to reconcile business contacts when u need to change your cell number?well, you gotta do what you have to do to stay safe and sane, so I would send a mass email out to your buisness contacts and friends.

Credit cards are easy, you can change all that on-line