Wednesday 21 September 2011

GIRLS - how do guys usually act when you break up with them?

I've heard when a lot of girls break up with a guy that still likes them, the guy goes crazy, stalks them and bombards them with calls and texts (i.e. harassment). Girls, is this normal for you? I just wondered from your experience how guys usually take it/react when you break up with them? Do most guys take it well and in a mature way, or do you end up having to change your phone number and the like?GIRLS - how do guys usually act when you break up with them?It depends on the individual guy ir girl. Depends on their emotional and mental maturity. Most mature people regardless of sex will just accept the situation and walk away. However if someone feels they were not given a fair chance in the relationship i.e lied to during and after the break up they may try to get contact to understand the reason's why/ try and get back with the person to make things better...I have learned guy or girl if you are going to break up with someone as painful as it is the best thing to do is be honest in a diplomatic way. But you gain more respect I feel from being honest.




GIRLS - how do guys usually act when you break up with them?
Somewhere in the middle to be honest. At first they might call you when their drunk asking to get back together and after a week or so it normally ends up with a I'm over you type message then it settles down. No one likes being dumped and if you steel have feelings for the person it's only normal to try and fight for them. If someone broke up with me and I thought they might not be sure then I'd chase them to try and win them back I think. Saying that though I've never been dumped!! I've had a mutual brake up which was fine and we're still really good mates but that's the closest I've come to being dumped.
GIRLS - how do guys usually act when you break up with them?
It depends on the guy. I have had more bad experiences than good.

One guy ended up being violent towards me, would send me abusive messages, and shout at me every time i saw him.

Another guy kept acting like we were still going out to the point where I had to cut all communication with him.

One guy took it well, but that was because he could see that it was over too.

As a general rule, if I guy doesn't want to break up, he seems to act incredibly badly. Which just tends to confirm that my decision to break it off was right.
it's according to how old he is, how deep into the relationship he is. some guys take it cool others do what you say they do and it's not fun. I've had friends put restraining orders on guys just to get them to back off. Don't just think it's just the guys though, girls can be the same way.
i as a boy after the girl breaks up with me a few days after i push her

up against the wall and makeout with her for 30sec minimum and then

see if she wants to get back with me and if not then it was just a fun

30 sec for me
well be honest with the guy and he will have to accept it, but yes some guys are like you said,



i just hope the one you are with isnt like that
It kinda differs - some guys just take it on the chin and say ok, and walk away with dignity intact. Other guys make a huge hoohah over it, I had an ex stalk me for 6 months after we broke up!!

xx
Well,Ive never had to change my phone number...but then again I'm usually very patient...But generally they will leave me alone for a week or two and then randomly show up or call.It's odd.
like idiots
we usually get drunk each night and hate women for a few weeks..then move on
moody , childish %26amp; arrogant .

all the reasons why you broke up with them in the first place.
Haven't you ever seen Fear?
sad