Saturday 24 September 2011

I dunno how I should act when he calls?

too keep it short and simple basically i hooked up with this guy i really like. but collge was ending and i needed to be in LA for the summer. he said to me and others that he liked me and that he will miss me over the summer. and he also said for sure that we're going to hang out when school starts again. so summer is passing by and there's only two weeks left until school. we talked a little bit through text and stuff every once in a while. i was afraid to text him too much. he knows that ive been looking forward to seeing him when school start again and just yesterday his facebook status said %26quot;in a relationship%26quot; and i was like WTF? i ask him about it and he says. %26quot;As of 11:59 pm Thursday night.

That's what I was gonna tell you about. Then u started guessing and I didn't want to tell u. It wasn't official until thurs. We don't even know what will happen when I go back to college.

Sorry to have to break it to ya this way.%26quot;



I just feel totally confused and misled. and i wanna know what happened!! so i asked him to call me. when he calls should i act like cool about it and say i was confused and stuff or should i be ticked off with what he did. honeslty im very upset over it and angry. but i dunno if i should show that or not....

please just give me some advice on that. thank you



and this is how the rest of the message went.



me - hmmm I think you should call me. I tried calling you but it seems that you changed your number or something.



him- Yea, didn't want a bunch of ppl having my new number. I'm actually not calling ppl anymore. Use my phone for Internet only





Me- well maybe you can use your home phone number and call??



like im realy confused about everything and id realy like to talk about it.



hhah dont worry im not gonna ***** at you or something lol%26quot;





Im still waiting for him to answer or call...I dunno how I should act when he calls?Forget about him, forget his name, don't answer his call, delete him from your friends on facebook and never think about him again. He is a done deal.