Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can i block a number from my Nokia N73?

Hi, i'm in the UK %26amp; i'm on Vodafone. I'd like to block a number from my phone - i'm having problems with a vicious ex housemate! Anyone know if it's possible and if so, how to do it? If not, is it difficult to change your phone number? I'm on a pay monthly contract. Thanks!Can i block a number from my Nokia N73?Another option which can sometimes make an annoying caller easier to handle is the following:



- Create a new caller group in your contacts %26quot;Annoyances%26quot; (or with more swearing if that is your thing :) )

- Assign the new group a silent ring tone... you can assign any tone from a beep (standard on n73) to a small silent audio file (easy to make your own).

- Find any contacts you don't want to hear call and assign them to your new group.



Hope that helps someone :)



L



A note about %26quot;call barring%26quot;: This feature blocks all incoming calls and I couldn't find a way to make my n73 block a single number. Also handy to know is that the default call barring PIN on most networks is 0000