Saturday 24 September 2011

Changes his number, then sends 10 emails in 1 hour after doing so?

my ex and I have been separated for only about a month. We subletted our apartment, and both moved into our parents houses. We were in contact daily, either on the phone or thru emails and texts. 4 days ago, he came by and told me he wanted to try again. Things were great till today, he started off talking about how he had found a bachelor apartment. i asked him why a bachelor if we were going to try again, he said he just needed a place to call home, and he could sublet it anytime. he told me he wanted me to stay there with him... and then all of a sudden changed his mind AND his cell phone number? but then sent me 10 emails in 1 hour just to say he doesnt think its gonna work, and then said he was gonna call me before bed.



what am i supposed to think about this? why is he sending all these mixed signals? if its just to see my reaction , why doesnt he realize how much it hurts? why change your number, but stay in contact and string me along??Changes his number, then sends 10 emails in 1 hour after doing so?He is one totally confused person at the moment, that's for sure! It's like he wants to break it one minute, but seems like he's just afraid to completely cut the cord so to speak. I don't know if you've been going together for a long period of time or not, but this is sure NOT being a bit fair to you. It's like he's out fishing, hooks you on the line, reels you in, then at the last minute lets you go. I sure wouldn't play this game for very long tho because I know it's got to be hurting to you nonetheless which is certainly not a bit fair. I'd suggest telling him NOT to call or contact you for a whole day %26amp; nite. Think it ALLL over %26amp; make ONE decision. Let him KNOW you are NOT going to play these childish games, you're NOT going to %26quot;allow%26quot; him to hurt you anymore, %26amp; you want a FIRM ans. %26amp; that w/be his very LAST ans. Say what you mean, BUT, mean what you say %26amp; stick to it. This is the only way you're going to settle it for sure, %26amp; you should NOT be yanked around like he's doing to you. Fair is fair %26amp; he's got to get this in his head once %26amp; for all. I wish you the best...:)
Changes his number, then sends 10 emails in 1 hour after doing so?
souds like bi-polar to me
Changes his number, then sends 10 emails in 1 hour after doing so?
stay away from him..he sounds like a psycho
Your ex has no idea what he wants, so if you like being dumped, keep in contact with him. He will do it again. Move on with your life and put him in the past where he should be.
Wow, that sounds really hard to deal with. I would ask him to think about it for a couple of days, with no contact, and to call you at the end of the week with his final decision. Let him know that you are ready to try again with him, but that he just continues to hurt you with his indecision. He needs to make up his mind, then put up, or shut up, once and for all. Be matter of fact with him. If you waiver, then he will think that it is ok, and do the same.



I can understand you loving him, and wanting to work it out... but, really... how does it feel? what he is doing to you now. If you want it to continue, keep letting him, play with you. If you want a final decision, tell him, in no uncertain terms, and honor it. It is obvious, that, at this point, he is putting his feelings before yours. Allow him to decide, then you make a decision, based on your wants and needs, and stand by it. I know, I know, it is easier to say, than do. But remember this, people treat you, exactly how you allow them to. I wish you the best.
He is playing with your mind, and that is not very nice of him. He is not sure if he wants to be with you, and by the way that he is acting you should not be so sure if you want to be with him
  • drawing a circle
  • straight shiny hair
  •