Saturday 24 September 2011

Crazy boyfriend/ex boyfriend?

my crazy ex boyfriend is bipolar (which isn't a big deal to me) but i found out he had a threesome over the weekend so i asked him about it today and he just broke up with me for believing someone over him and he keepts texting me sh*t about how i'm stupid. should i just ignore him or say something. and is there ANY way to block numbers without changing your phone number?Crazy boyfriend/ex boyfriend?I would ignore him. I have a bipolar sister, and the best way to handle crappy behavior like this is to just ignore her. There's something you can enable on most land lines to block certain phone numbers, but if it's a cell phone, I would call your carrier and ask.
Crazy boyfriend/ex boyfriend?
If you were certain that he was unfaithful why even bother with him. Yes you can block him from calls or texts. Contact your service provider for details.
  • hosting
  • consultancy works
  •