Saturday 24 September 2011

Beware Cricket Wireless users...?

Yes cricket advertises unlimited this and unlimited that but they charge for everything else. EVEN FOR PAYING BILL IN STORE, you pay $3 in store fee. If you call customer service to pay your bill, that fee is $2. If you want to change your phone number or your plan that is $15. You can not view your bill in detail. If you want a month's call log list, its $25 per month.



They promise credit but they never do. And get this... I have not been able to reach them for 2 months no matter the time or extention I dialed. Today a manager says %26quot;if you called the customer service 7 times, we would block you. We feel it should be enough for a customer to call us 7 times %26quot;. Huh! How rude! How unprofessional! Oh I also heard a rumor that our phone calls are being listened to by the law inforcement agency. Anyone else heard that? Not that I have anything to worry about but where is the privacy! In short, cricket is the WORST wireless company I have ever encounter.Beware Cricket Wireless users...?I think many websites agree with you including this one:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/21鈥?/a>