Sunday 5 June 2011

How difficult is it to change your cell phone number?

I just got a new phone and number recently with Verizon Wireless and I%26#039;ve been receiving calls from a private number for weeks from the same person, who has a very thick accent and doesn%26#039;t seem to understand he has the wrong number and I can never understand who/where he%26#039;s trying to call. Furthermore, I%26#039;m getting a lot of calls from customer service companies. So, I%26#039;m wondering how difficult it is to change your number with Verizon Wireless. Are there fees? guidelines? restrictions? Any information would be greatly appreciated.|||Its free. Contact Verizon from a landline phone and they will walk you through the process. Make sure you mention the frequent calls. This doesnt require you renew your contact.